Pat Coston Movie Reviews

Friday, October 04, 2013

10 Predictions for Breaking Bad Final Episode

I recorded every episode of Breaking Bad to my DVR.  I have watched every episode except the last one because I wanted to Fast Forward through every episode and re-watch my favorite parts.  In that process, I learned a lot of things I missed.  It's easy to lose some plot points between seasons and that's what happened to me.  I also saw things I missed the first time.

I'm about to watch the last episode but before I do, I want to record what I think happens.  I avoided all spoilers but I did hear that the final episode is explosive.  I'm thinking he will use the Methylamine to create a huge bomb.

  1. Walt will rescue Jesse.
  2. Walt will kill Todd, Uncle Jack and his crew using that big gun.
  3. Walt will recover the 5 barrels of money they took.
  4. Walt will recover the remaining Methylamine and do something with it like create a huge bomb. He will not use it to create more Crystal Blue Persuasion.
  5. Walt will do something genius to help set things right and undo some of the damage he has done to his family.
  6. I know that Walt retrieves the ricin from behind the wall socket in his house which is now abandoned.  He will obviously use it.
  7. Walt will get some kind of revenge on Gray Matter, perhaps using the ricin.
  8. Walt will find a way so Jesse and his family are set for life with money without making the DEA suspicious.
  9. Walt will die.  I think he might sacrifice himself in a suicide bombing to take out Todd and the gang.
  10. There will be two music montages with 60s classic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home