Pat Coston Movie Reviews

Tuesday, April 13, 2010






Pandorum (2009) stars Dennis Quaid and Ben Foster. I love SciFi movies involving massive Starship Arcs traveling thousands of years with millions of people in suspended animation. As I kid I loved the British TV show StarLost which had the same plot. I never heard of this movie and only learned about it from a NetFlix recommend but I was pleasantly surprised. I feel inspired to write my own SciFi story involving a massive Starship traveling thousands of years with millions of people in suspended animation. I'd love to know where they filmed this. The set was amazing. Lesson learned: DO NOT trust a cute little alien child. She may be smiling and looking all cute but it's only to draw you close so she can cut your throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home